Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Welcome! Thanks for stopping by!

I have loved clothes all of my life!  I have always had great ideas for combining colors, patterns, and styles.  For that reason, I have always wanted to sew.  For the record, I can "kind of" sew.  I can make pillow cases, pot holders and silly things like that.  But I want to make amazing clothes!  I want to make evening gowns from vintage vogue, Katherine Hepburn trousers (way too cool to be called pants) and my winter coat.  I even fantasize about making my own patterns.  After watching the 2011 winner of Project Runway confess to only sewing for four months prior to the competition, I decided I can teach myself to sew.  So, armed with books, dvds, youtube videos, a fairly simple sewing machine, determination and imagination.  I am starting the journey.

Follow with me and share frustrations, tips, ideas, and watching a dream come true.  Come back and see me soon.  I will be here trying to thread the bobbin!

No comments:

Post a Comment